It was a busy busy weekend but I finished a large project! Our new closet and mudroom.
Lots of sketching and different designs but this was the winner.
I wanted to make sure in this house we had storage for our brooms and cleaning supplies. It’s not 100% finished as it still needs trim and I can’t quite decide if I like the bench but it will get there. Handy Hubby has about 4 times as many coats as I do so I wanted to keep some of the extra’s hidden. The doors in the back slide!! $12 track from Lowes and I made the doors from MDF.
The side door has shelves to put all the cleaning supplies in.
Here are some more photos: